Whisky Stones® Beverage Cubes CLASSIC (Set of 9) 7/8" cubes / Soapstone / USA
In 2007, we re-engineered a centuries' old Scandinavian tradition of using cold stone to cool stove-hot liquids and created a new way to chill our favorite spirits without the diluting effects of ice.
Individually handcrafted in Vermont, Whisky Stones beverage cubes are enjoyed around the world as an indispensable addition to the sophisticated bar.
How to Use: Store in freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Add 3 stones to a glass. Pour until liquid has reached the height of 1 stone (about 2 fl oz). Let stand 5 minutes. Enjoy. Rinse and air dry following every use, storing in the freezer for next time.
Please note, Whisky Stones are not designed to chill larger volume drinks.
Set of 9 soapstone beverage cubes + muslin storage bag.
Designer: Andrew Hellman (USA)
- International sensation: Once an original, now a classic.
- Handcrafted at the oldest soapstone mill in America using a closed-loop sustainable milling process.
- Gentler than ice, Whisky Stones offer a way to chill your favorite dram without the diluting effects of ice.
- Now available in a range of 3 packaging alternatives.
- Support American ingenuity and sustainable domestic manufacturing.